Hi Seedcare Portal user,
Since we’ve moved to the new portal last year, we’ve added features that will allow for online training, online bag tags, videos, and other features. In an effort to continue to improve your portal experience, we’ll be updating some features that will allow us to better accommodate your needs.
Some of these will include:
• Migration to a new platform for increased speed and performance
• Improved My Recipes, sorted by crop, and filterable
• Reduced number of recipes by delineating recipes from runs
• Addition of Recommended Recipes
• Ability to share recipes between users
• Account sharing
If you attempt to access the portal over this weekend, you will see a maintenance screen, this is us updating the portal, and we hope to have it up and running first thing in the morning on Monday.
We will be releasing a quick video highlighting the some of the new ways that recipes work to help you understand the changes. More videos will be released at a later date to highlight some of the other new features. Look for these videos in the Training section under Resources when you’re logged into your account.
The Seedcare and Seedcare Institute Teams